Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A. Al A. is offline

Default HF saw chain sharpener???

Anybody ever try one of these HF chainsaw sharpeners?

http://tinyurl.com/56jngs

Or HF item #93213-7VGA

I have seen/used enough HF stuff to know what NOT to expect, but they
do occasionally sell something that turns out to be an OK value,
considering the price. Perhaps they only do so by mistake. Anyhow, just
curious for any first-hand experiences with this thing.

The other option I am considering is a chain sharpening fixture for my
KO Lee T&C grinder. Overkill maybe, but this crowd appreciates overkill.
Might make an interesting project. I NEED another one of those...

Any opinions??

Thanks,
AL A.