Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Opinion AKA: LipStick On A Pig

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote:

Didn't take long to get to the first Democrat talking point.

snip

Dem talking points #2 and #3.

Gore talking point

Of course not. Bush has been an object of hatred since December
2000,
nothing he could have done would have changed that.

Name calling and attack seems to be your approach.

This coming from the person who originated this particular discussion
using such terms as "McBush", derision of our own people "our wasteful
consumption", McCain has sold his sole [sic].

First two laws of debate:

1)When you have the facts on your side, use them.

2)When you don't, throw crap on the wall and see if you can get
something to stick.

Pretty obvious which of the above you have chosen.

Lew