Posted to alt.home.repair
jacy jacy is offline

Default Low Divided Kitchen Sinks & Cast Iron?????

I've a very small kitchen and the sink counter run is only 60" so I
updated about 10 years ago, sacrificing the standard double-bowl sink
to gain a few more precious inches of countertop.

I put in a Kohler 22" single-bowl sink that has a second, raised drain
in the the back right corner for a disposal. I'm about to redo that
counter/sink run and as much as I love the utility of that
configuration, I hate the porcelain (chipped in multiple places) so
I'm trying to find something similar in stainless with no luck.