Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default O,OT - I don't get it: eBay items selling for $.01

In article ,
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

There is a guy in Hong Kong selling LCD protectors for $.01 (free
shipping). He pays eBay listing & final value fees, PayPal fees (it's
PayPal only), & shipping (postage) to U.S.. Why? He already has
feedback of 1000+, so he's not just buying feedback.

I don't get it,
Bob

I bought a nice card reader for a penny plus postage. The profit is in
the postage, it was about $5 American and the chinese make a profit from
the postage