Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Mikeydude[_2_] Mikeydude[_2_] is offline

Default Help with component identification

Try he http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/calc/calccap.php
and he http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/dat...f/capmarks.php

I'm not sure which 3-digit number represents the value, but I hope this
helps a bit.
For example, if the first number, 100, is the value:
Look it up on the first link I included, and it turns out to be 10pf, 2%.
IF the first number is the value.

wrote in message
Hello all, I am trying to replace this damaged component (
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/...e5251b53_m.jpg ). I'm
pretty sure it's a surface mount capacitor but I can't figure out
what
it's values are or where to get a replacement (digikey?). Can I just
replace it with a standard radio-shack cap of the same capacitance?
Thanks to anyone who can help!

Nathan