Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Jim Chandler and Bruce Bergman..Pistol Match

It was Great meeting you and Jim Chandler!
I enjoyed working with you on technique and you were doing quite well
there towards the end of the match.

The offer still stands, get yourself a reliable shooting iron of your
choice, and come on up and Ill run you through my personal "stay alive
on the street" course. Or simply come up and Ill dig something up for
you to fire off.

For those of you that could have gone, but didnt, you missed one of
the nicest facilities Ive seen (and Ive seen many), and a great bunch
of people, and a very enjoyable shooting experience.

I fully intend on making any future shoots that they have. Ive not
enjoyed myself (well..except for being so damned rusty at this sort of
competition..sigh...) in a long time and it felt damned good to step
out onto the firing line again. Running a few rounds downrange every
3-6 months just doesnt keep the skill levels honed. Winter (and cooler
weather) is coming..so more range time....time to start reloading and
bullet casting again.

Thanks Jim, and Im looking forwards to meeting you again, and the same
to Bruce.
Bruce, give my respects to your Dad for me. A very nice man indeed.

Gunner, who won the Most Scarred Knees Award.