Posted to rec.woodworking
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Opinion AKA: LipStick On A Pig

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
news5xyk.7$3e1.3@trnddc02...

"Eigenvector" wrote:

Somehow I doubt that.

Interesting observation, what makes you say that?

As for wanting change, what makes you think change from W's policies
would be a good thing?

The last 8 years would be a pretty good indication.

SNIP
Lew

Since this appears to be the cornerstone of your argument. What
specifically have YOU experienced in the last 8 years that has led you to
believe Bush to be incompetent? I certainly wouldn't call someone
incompetent unless I had first hand experience to back it up. Just because
all my friends call someone a loser doesn't mean I'm going to.

Personally I've done far better under Bush than I have under Clinton,
although I personally have no issues with Clinton years of service either.