Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Taken from the MSNBC front page OH BROTHER

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote

The point I am trying to make is that 98% of the news coverage is more of
a holiday for the reporters to play at the beach. They really are not
being of any help at all. Only the announcement by city officials are of
any value. And as I stated in another response, the local government
only wants those in certain zip codes to evacuate and for every one else
to stay in place to make room on the roads for the those that need to
evacuate. It would be impossible for every one in the Houston Metro area
to flee Ike, that was proven with disastrous results 3 years ago with
Rita.

I can already see the commercials from "The Texas Hammer" next week: "If
you listened to their advice and stayed put and got hurt, call 1 800- ..."

The Tough Smart Lawyure! :!)

FYI: Finally got my generator started this morning ... and it runs the
margarita machine just fine!

Now I can relax. Actually I was thinking about coming over tonight. :~) I
think this is going to be a non event. We'll hollar at you tomorrow.

Nuff said!