Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_3_] krw[_3_] is offline

Default OT - It has become apparent ...

In article , jbstein2
@comcast.net says...
Frank Boettcher wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Either way, it's going to require gov't involvement to provide a
stable environment for private industry to to the job.

Those are without a doubt the scariest words I've read here in quite
some time.

Amen to that. Unless of course he meant governments responsibility to
keep terrorists and others from traipsing across our borders to blow
stuff up, or insuring that all business is on a level playing field,
taxed equally and not monopolizing markets or simply invading our
country to change it's capitalistic nature, or not printing money
whenever it feels like it needs to spend another trillion on stupid,
unneeded projects...

Somehow I think he is closer to thinking government should seize control
of business and decide for us what is best as private business and the
individual are too stupid to figure out whats works best.

I'm probably reading too much into it, what the heck...

From reading Lew's previous comments, I think you're pretty much
right on the money.

--
Keith