Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default HOA: "Tear down that house"

On Sep 12, 11:59*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

What do the covenents say about a plane flying into your house?

Unless specifically permitted, you can't do it.

There is one subdivision in my vicinity that DOES permit it. The community
consists of about 30 homes in an oval surrounding a 2,500-foot runway.
Virtually all of the homeowners have private planes and contribute to the
upkeep of the the runway and access areas (mow the grass, keep the drainage
working, etc.).

What do the covenents say about a plane flying into your house?

and

There is one subdivision in my vicinity that DOES permit it.

The covenents allow you to fly your plane *into* your house? I think
not.