Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default O/T: A Milestone

On Sep 11, 3:09*pm, willshak wrote:
on 9/11/2008 3:04 PM Rusty said the following:

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
On Aug 30, 3:53 pm, "Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

We know that he [Obama, FF] does not respect Pakistani sovereignty and has
openly
suggested violating their borders thereby possibly encouraging a inspired
enemy pool exceeding 100 million people.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...49120720080911

I approve.

(Not that anyone asked for my approval.).

I too approve. We should go anywhere to eliminate Al Qaeda, wherever
they are and without *the host country's approval, even into England.

Well. I'm not _opposed_ to obtaining the host country's permission,
Just not willing to accept inaction without it.

I also doubt that incursions into Waziristan are going to find
bin Laden. He is more likely in a major city where his couriers
have ready access to global communications.

--

FF