Posted to rec.woodworking
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Opinion AKA: LipStick On A Pig

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"todd" wrote:

So which is it? Has McCain said nothing at all as you originally
asserted or has he said something, but you just don't agree with it?

So far all I see is a continuation of the last 8 years and think it is
pretty well documented how these ideas have worked.

It is stuff straight out of G Bush's mouth.

McCain indicates he wants to change things.

I'm all for that, I'm waiting for McCain to tell me how he is different
than Bush.

Lew

Somehow I doubt that.

As for wanting change, what makes you think change from W's policies would
be a good thing? You, me, and the sum of the posters in this group do NOT
have the whole story. We are bound by what is reported in the papers and as
such have no real idea on exactly why a specific plan of action was taken.
It's convienent for us to comment on how bad the war in Iraq is, or how
terrible a certain economic plan is - but when it comes down to it we have
nothing better to offer. All we can do is vote what sounds good to us,
which is why I'm voting for Barr this time. But I won't let my
dissapointment with the current administration lead me to insult the
President or disrespect a serving Senator (not that I'm implying you've
done those things either) because even at their worst I could never do
better. If I have in the past insulted them, it was at my most immodest of
times.