C Carruth

Default Dewalt DW735. . .

For less money, fewer features, but the same blade and locking system, Delta
has model DW734. About $100 less but still great results ($380 vs $480).

"SwampBug" wrote in message
LOL! woodn't serprize me, , ,!
I need to look at something tho, my Delta gave up both rollers fighting

dull
blades, , ,!g
--
SwampBug
---------------------
"Groggy" wrote in message
G'day SwampBug,

I did a reasonably comprehensive search for it two days ago and found
nothing, tried catalogue searches, pics and text - nil.

I hear its all a rumour to jack up their share prices so Leon can sell

:-)

Greg

"SwampBug" wrote in message
Thickness planer appears to not be on the Dewalt web site, anyone have

link to where it can be seen or read about?

--
SwampBug