Len Rauth

Default Bay Area Dave - Follow on questions about floring project

Dave,

I have read your posts regarding your recent flooring project. I am
nearing doing one myself. The carpets are up, floor looks really good. I
am actually just going to use a U-sand random orbital sander. There are no
major problems with the floor - it is amazingly level.

My questions are regarding the application of the Bona Kemi product.

-Are there instructions with the material? The local distributor has
offered to use their applicator arm (I assume that I would have to buy the
pad(s) ).

-How did the application go? Were you able to flow the different sections
together effectively?

-What kind of coverage did you actually get? My dist'r says that we will
get about 300-400 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon.

It sounds like your project was larger in scope than what mine will be. My
floor is maple, so I will not be filling or staining the floor before I put
down the finish. I do want to put down the oil based sealer.

Thanks for your time,
Len