Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Derek is offline

Default Storage Heaters E7 ( me again)

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:04:34 +0100, "endymion"
wrote:

There MUST be something else using power on the off peak heating
circuit. If you are unable to identify something which is doing this
then I strongly suggest you engage the services of someone with the
knowledge, equipment and ability to track it down. Are you certain
that nothing else inside the dwelling is getting hotter?

I can only think its got to be the heater itself drawing that much
electricity. Obviously it has no resistance in there and the electric is
running through it somehow. Not as I know anything about it. But thats all
it can be. Doesnt seem possible but it must be.

The meter measures Kwh.

If it's going into the heater those Kwh have to represent energy
dissipated in the heater one way or another.

As heat stored or released would be typical.

Try it again overnight.

Derek