Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Some fancy metalworking

On Sep 10, 4:32*pm, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:
The last I heard, (waiting with baited breath), is a proton was blasted
clockwise at high speed and the detectors detected and processed the data..
The next step is to blast on counter-clockwise, (anti-clockwise for some of us),
and then do both going against each other. * Verification trials.

Then real work and fun begin. H0! *The Texas Ring would have been in use by now
but there were to many social programs and highways to somewhere or no where to do.

I hope it could be brought back to life and continue on. *So much of the cost
was already borne. *So much to learn and to teach the next generations.

Most people don't realize that these big babies do after hours work making
medicine for cancer patients.

Right now in a un-suspecting side yard to a plant in Santa Clara is an
accelerator that is doing that. *The target is several feet from a highway
and a big Fry's.

But that is only helping local and for that company.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.http://lufkinced.com/

azotic wrote:
The doomsday machine is finished and will be tested tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsZQOlJU_Hg

Impressive metalworking to say the least.

Best Regards
Tom.

My uncle was working with some accelerator in the 60's. They were
zapping all sorts of things.
Somewhere I think I still have a plexiglas sample they zapped.

Karl