Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Wireless tyre pressure monitoring?

John wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
Rod wrote:
I think that pressure sensors (of whatever sort are implemented) are
potentially a major contribution to road safety. (Hmmm, now where did I
here that before?)

Blooming spelling checkers - please correct my typing *then* my spelling -
of course that should be 'hear'!

--
Rod

As an aside, have you ever told another driver that one of their tyres looks
soft. I have and it is normally met with apathy of abuse. Yesterday I told a
young woman and at least she giggled.

I just cannot image how badly some cars must handle with a soft tyre.

Soft tyres and failed brake lights seem to be ignored by many.

Yes. It is. They do. They are. :-)

Sometimes the difference in shape would be obvious to someone walking
past the vehicle.

Soemwhat frightening when you see them that bad at 90+ on a busy motorway.

--
Rod

onset.