Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mikeydude Mikeydude is offline

Default REQ: Pioneer SX-2300 component values, other help

To anyone that can help,
I would like to get the values of R550 and R338.
I think I might have replaced one of them with a resistor of the wrong value

History:
Replaced R534 and 2 shorted power transistors connected to it. (C3181N and
A1264N)
Replaced burned R538 with 100 ohm, 1/4 watt resitor.
Replaced burned unreadable R550 with 4.7k (4700) ohm resistor.
Checked neighboring resistors, transistors.

Problem now:
Stereo comes on, relay clicks on, display and controls work.
Very low volume and distorted audio is all I get.
I have to turn it most of the way up and can barely hear it.

Thanks!