Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Help with computer

Gents,

It's no secret that I know very little about computers.

I have a problem that just reared its head---and I'm completely stymied.

When I double click on one of my files in My Documents (Windows XP) to
open it, instead of opening the file to disclose the items listed within, a
window opens allowing a search. I can't access any of my files.

Have I done something stupid, or did the last update screw things up for me?

I'd appreciate any guidance that can be offered.

Thanks in advance.

Harold