Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOA: "Tear down that house"

wrote in message
HOA is a private organization. If the guy hasn't signed an agreement
with the HOA based on the completely new house, he may not be under
their jurisdiction. I think he may have escaped. When he bought the
original house, he had to sign an agreement wioth them. That agreement
is now null and void. He just needs to find the right lawyer. He's
obviously going to be needing one regardless.

I'm glad you were able to read what he agreed to because the rest of us are
just speculating. I'm guessing the property, not the house alone, is
covered under the agreement. But if you saw the agreement and all the terms
perhaps you can declare it null and void.