Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default DIY backyard pond with fountain - for swimming?

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 18:49:58 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

You should have seen the cat the first spring when the ice thawed to the
point it would no longer support it's weight. I was so fortunate to be
there and see it. I renamed the cat Jesus Christ seeing that I learned it
could walk, well run, on water. Actually I used to break the surface
often to avoid the animal from possibly going under and getting trapped.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dlgrhj&s=4

I was really disappointed not to find a pic of Jesus Christ the cat.
Bait and switch!