Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod[_2_] LRod[_2_] is offline

Default So clearly OT it'll be my only post on it. Was Ms Palin's bookery

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:42:36 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Subject

This thread reminds me of the way you drive an agressive dog mad.

Put agressive dog in small cage which restricts movement, then poke a
stick with a piece of red meat on it at dog till it almost reaches and
dog goes after meat, then pull it back so dog can't get it.

No matter how dog tries, he can't win.

He simply doesn't have the tools.

The USGA, in defense of the difficulty of the course setup for the
U.S. Open, always argues they aren't trying to embarrass the best
players--they're trying to identify them.

The analogy is apt in any political discussion here--they serve not to
embarrass the unreconstructed idiots---but they sure do identify them.
Same ones. Every time.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.