Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some fancy metalworking

The last I heard, (waiting with baited breath), is a proton was blasted
clockwise at high speed and the detectors detected and processed the data.
The next step is to blast on counter-clockwise, (anti-clockwise for some of us),
and then do both going against each other. Verification trials.

Then real work and fun begin. H0! The Texas Ring would have been in use by now
but there were to many social programs and highways to somewhere or no where to do.

I hope it could be brought back to life and continue on. So much of the cost
was already borne. So much to learn and to teach the next generations.

Most people don't realize that these big babies do after hours work making
medicine for cancer patients.

Right now in a un-suspecting side yard to a plant in Santa Clara is an
accelerator that is doing that. The target is several feet from a highway
and a big Fry's.

But that is only helping local and for that company.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

azotic wrote:
The doomsday machine is finished and will be tested tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsZQOlJU_Hg

Impressive metalworking to say the least.

Best Regards
Tom.