Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Ms Palin's bookery

Morris Dovey wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

I have no tolerance for killing people that cannot defend themselves.

Eh? Are you posting from Darfur? Listening to the echoes of Beethoven's
Ninth in Sarajevo? Turning back Russian tanks at the Georgian border?

I'm inclined to believe you have a bit more tolerance than you've been
willing to admit to yourself.

What an absurd argument. The fact that I cannot actually *do* anything
about these situations is hardly evidence that I tolerate them. In
any case, the genocide directed at the unborn in the West far exceeds
that in the places you cite above. I *can* do something about that:
Vote for people who pledge to stop the infanticide.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/