Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Ms Palin's bookery

In article , Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
On Sep 9, 7:06=A0pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

On Sep 9, 11:55 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Our government - from its inception - was deeply influenced by
Judeo-Christian people and ideas. The fact that this annoys you
doesn't change the fact.

I know more than one Jew who finds the term "Judeo-Christian"
annoying or outright insulting.

They regard it as just another attempt on the part of Christians
to blame the Jews for their own moral failings.

Utter nonsense. =A0I know many Christians in many different traditions,
none of whom have I ever heard make such an absurd claim.

Neither have I.

So?

As I made clear above, I have heard the claim made by Jews.

[whoosh]

Slow down, Fred, you're missing the point.