Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solid Plastic Tools

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

"Ed Huntress" writes:

Now I can fantasize about walking into a Rat Shack store and asking the
counter girl where the spudgers are. G

"I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to go to the pharmacy next door for those.
They have all brands of condoms there."

I had a brother-in-law, who died of multiple sclerosis. When his
condition was fairly advanced and he was pretty much house-bound, his
computer mouse wore out its ball (you know where this is going,
right?). This was long ago enough that you would replace these parts
rather than just replace the mouse, so yes, my sister was sent to the
computer store to buy a mouse ball. Not one of the little ones, a big
mouse ball. The worst of it was that she knew exactly what was going
to happen when she asked for it, and she couldn't find a way to
rephrase the question to avoid it...

Are you saying she wasn't smart enough to take the mouse with her,
and tell then it needed a new ball?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.