Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Ping Robatoy. Questions about kitchen counter tops

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 8:01 pm, "Leon" wrote:

No - it's excellent. Some recommend sealing it, but we do a lot of
business with Sheldon Slate and they say don't put anything on it - so
we don't. They're great to work with, btw. And if you scratch it or
do get a stain on it, just sand it out. Not like Corian either - you
don't need to get all microabrasive with it.

JP

What is the color like other than grey and how does it compare in price to
granite? I think my customers are steering toward a light color and
something that will look good with maple.