Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Ping Robatoy. Questions about kitchen counter tops

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 4:19 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

I think I can help with that question, but I'm off to cnc school again
in a few minutes. I will address this later this evening.

Great, I think they are having someone from Stilestone come out tomorrow
give a bid.
Thanks again.

Don't overlook slate. It's the new granite. Wood can be very, very
nice too. Much quieter and warmer - especially if it's an eating
surface. Solid surface is losing it's luster it seems.

JP

Slate? For a kitchen counter top? I would think it would be a bit to
porous. I'll have to mention it to them. Thanks