Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Ms Palin's bookery

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
On Sep 9, 11:55 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Our government - from its inception - was deeply influenced by
Judeo-Christian people and ideas. The fact that this annoys you
doesn't change the fact.

I know more than one Jew who finds the term "Judeo-Christian"
annoying or outright insulting.

Those two traditions, jointly, inform our history hence the
hyphenation. If someone gets offended thereby, they are bozos.
History is what it is, not what some politically correct
revisionist or religious zealot wants it to be.

They regard it as just another attempt on the part of Christians
to blame the Jews for their own moral failings.

Utter nonsense. I know many Christians in many different traditions,
none of whom have I ever heard make such an absurd claim.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/