Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Looks like T Boone has switched from win to natural gas

On Sep 9, 9:56*am, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:00:28 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote Re OT Looks like T Boone has switched from win to natural
gas:

* * *Reprocessing is the best short term solution. Yet another legacy
from the Jimmy Carter days (who should have known better). Pretty much
the entire rest of the planet uses reprocessing yet that is closed off
to American companies.

Indeed. Just like no oil drilling. Although I agree with that. Not
because of environmental concerns, but I believe more oil isn't a
solution. We need to break that addiction.

If you don't have evironmental concerns, then what's the need to break
this "addiction" to oil? I would say that just as we're "addicted"
to oil, we're addicted to food, the internet, computers and most
everything else. Should we give all that up too, just because one
day you decide it's an "addiction"?

Nuclear would help with
that.

Nuclear by itself isn't going to help much with the demand for oil.
Only a small amount of electric power is generated from oil.