Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Ping Robatoy. Questions about kitchen counter tops

Sir, being the expert that you are in the counter top world I would like
your opinion and explanation of a few things. I have a customer/friend of
many years that I am going to do some kitchen refreshing for.
Currently they have plastic laminate counter tops that have the bull nose
front and built in formed back splash. They want new kitchen counter tops.
I advised probably to step up a grade over plastic laminate.

What do you suggest? They are considering granite, Siltstone/ Quartz, and
Corieon?

They are leaning towards something other than granite.

Can you give me some pro's and con's of the different type tops, any thing
to steer clear of?

Think You!

Leon