Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Differentiated thought update

On Sep 9, 3:00 pm, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:57:14 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:41 pm, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:39:40 -0500, Don Foreman

wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:14:25 GMT, _
wrote:

There's a good article in a recent New Yorker about where intuition comes
from which might be a helpful read. Hard science, not hand-waving
psycho-babble.

Can you summarize it for us?

Just guessing, but I think this is the article:

http://web.mit.edu/ekmiller/Public/w...cles/Lehrer_In...

It hadn't been released yet to the public when I went
searching for it. This seems to be a good copy and no I
haven't read it yet but will eventually...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Quite good!

Sadly, a recent article in scientific american on the same subject was
not nearly as good.

Dave

Is it available to the public? If so do you have a link to
it?

I had some pretty good hints/info that allowed me to find a
copy of the article I linked to...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b