Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

dennis@home wrote:
"Kevin" wrote in message

Sounds more like "I lost the argument because I was talking out of
my arse" to me.

nah I just beg to differ I wont change my opinion you wont change
yours so what's the point? theres info to back me up and info back
you up but it cannot be all correct, but one thing is 100% correct
breathing out just air in a room is not killing anyone, and you
cannot say that about smoking with 100% certainty and you never will

Even when you post stuff like
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4882686.stm
where a study specifically found that 5% of the non smoking cases
developed diabetes as a result of secondhand smoke

he will deny it.

You lying git. No where on that page does it make such a statement.

He will also get abusive and behave like the arsehole he is.
He is an arsehole because he gets abusive and a bigger arsehole in
that he continues to want to injure others and seeks excuses for his
behavior.

Do I detect Dennis, that you think I'm an arsehole?

You still haven't answered the question - how much does it cost social
services to look after smokers? You must know, your argument depends on it.
Is it more that £5.5 billion?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk