Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stupendous Man Stupendous Man is offline

Default need Surface Grinder help

looks just like my M3, that is the speed control, pulled out is fast
pushed in is slow. My machine is an 8 x 24 and is for sale. Allentown
PA 18102. Cheap. B & S Techmaster 824 waiting to take its place.

Thank you sir. i guess i will be pulling it apart today. the plunger is so
stuck I was worried about bending it or busting it off.
I am a small, low budget shop and in eastern California. Do you have the
manual for the M3? I might need some info out of it in a day or so.
--
Stupendous Man,