Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mary Fisher wrote:
"DM" wrote in message

For the record, my own view is that you should indeed be allowed to
smoke if you want to. But don't do it around me or my kids.

Nor me. Treat it as masturbation and keep it private.

Mary

Can we do the same with breast feeding, and babies in general, Mary ?

The fuss women make over something that can be nade with nine months of
completely unskilled labour is always beyond me..

Babies are Boring.

Don't think labour last for nine months... :-)

--
Rod

onset.