Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Hose clips at Aldi on thursday

"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

We were introduced to Lidl two years go when someone on the caravan ng
posted that portaloo look-alikes were being sold at a very good price.

I think you probably meant "Portapotti".Probably. It was a BiPot if I
remember correctly - which of course I don't always.*

I have never seen Portaloos in Lidl. Nor Aldi for that matter. ;-)

You are right and I was wrong, as you so often are :-)))

I can never resist using that!

I'm not a fan of Portaloos, nor Portapottis, except when desperate and
there isn't a better alternative. When on a construction site, I'd
rather hold on until I can get to a proper toilet. When away in the
caravan I would rather walk to a toilet block, even in the middle of
the night. But the Portapotti was handy for my young son to use, as I
could hardly send him to the toilet block alone. ;-)

I'm glad you replied - it gives me a third opportunity to ask how the
Arctic cruise went ... ?