Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Hose clips at Aldi on thursday

"EricP" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:12:43 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

These replies are interesting. I don't know if we need any but I'll tell
Spouse of others' experiences, he's very enthusiastic about Aldi/Lidl
products because the ones we've had have been excellent.

Mary

Should not worry Mary. It sounds like a bad batch if the ugly mob in
here are happy with them. Beside your husband probably has the
experience to spot duff ones.

I realise that what I said might have been ambiguous. He's never had hose
clips from the brothers' stores but he's had a lot of other hardware and is
enthusiastic about it.

We were introduced to Lidl two years go when someone on the caravan ng
posted that portaloo look-alikes were being sold at a very good price. Both
stores have had a lot of our money since then :-)

Mary