Posted to alt.home.repair
Old and Grunpy Old and Grunpy is offline

Default OT Looks like T Boone has switched from win to natural gas

"RickH" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 4:13 pm, metspitzer wrote:
OT Looks like T Boone has switched from wind to natural gas

CNG as a transportation and heating fuel makes great sense, we are
wasting CNG when we use it to make electricity. Electricity is better

"made with nuclear" better my bottom end

To Mr. McCain

According to recent paper publishing you have stated that:

You are looking to build additional 45 nuclear power plants

I believe it was said by year 2020.

Dear Sir: at present time according to news media we have

77,000 tons of nuclear waste that we have no ability to get read

of, we have no way to store it, no State in the Union wanted in

their back yard, perhaps Sir we should dig couple tunnel in your

Back yard to store it. Anywhere that is not my point, may I ask Sir

Why we can use coal, we can clean it we have technology and use

it for many years to come, but it seems to me that power hungry

politicians all they look how to make quick buck. A another thing

we don't want other Countries to have nuclear plants because

they can not be trusted I agree! But that is all based on assumptions

that is nowhere to have good relation with any country. If we go back

to basic and build power plants burning coal we would be solving

a more then one problem; having better relations with some countries

that presently practically don't exists and at same time employing

more people, saving on fuel and less dependent on forging oil.

Thank you Sir.

Tony

wind, hydro or coal. I think T Boone is still
pushing wind for electricity so we could eliminate NG power
generation. A good idea considering todays combustion engines with
computer controls can be easily re-adapted for NG and filling stations
can just as naturally add CNG pumps. CNG is portable and produces a
lot of energy to replace gasoline and maybe diesel in medium duty
trucks. An piston engine that can burn both CNG or gasoline is
feasible with todays technology, making NG a great clean bridge fuel
for transportation use.