Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default OT Looks like T Boone has switched from win to natural gas

On Sep 8, 4:13*pm, metspitzer wrote:
OT Looks like T Boone has switched from wind to natural gas

CNG as a transportation and heating fuel makes great sense, we are
wasting CNG when we use it to make electricity. Electricity is better
made with nuclear, wind, hydro or coal. I think T Boone is still
pushing wind for electricity so we could eliminate NG power
generation. A good idea considering todays combustion engines with
computer controls can be easily re-adapted for NG and filling stations
can just as naturally add CNG pumps. CNG is portable and produces a
lot of energy to replace gasoline and maybe diesel in medium duty
trucks. An piston engine that can burn both CNG or gasoline is
feasible with todays technology, making NG a great clean bridge fuel
for transportation use.