Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - A Servant's Heart

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Not quite. Noonan is a washed-up conservative political advisor who's made
nest for herself, as a political windbag for Rupert Murdoch's new toy
newspaper.

Was that youtube earlier in thread worth watching?

The one in which Noonan and Mike Murphy didn't know they were being
recorded? It's not a very big deal, actually. Murphy said that choosing
Palin was a cynical move for McCain, and Noonan said something
uncomplementary, although I forget exactly what it was.

The most interesting thing about it is that it's another example of how
different their attitudes about individual politicians are on the record,
versus off. It's short and you may find it entertaining.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've thought that Peggy Noonan is an
overrated windbag for 25 years or so. She's an interesting writer, but her
opinions sound thin and sophomoric to me.

--
Ed Huntress