Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Kevin wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

SNIP I quite like going in to a pub/building and not sharing yours
or any one else smoke,

We could have had 'choice' but anti smokers don't want that, they wanted
punative legislation to punish smokers.

I just wish all the smokers would dispose of
their cigarette ends in a bin rather than chuck them wherever they
happen to be at the time whether it be a church or beach they just
dont care

'All' smokers? Bit of a sweeping (no pun intended) statement isn't it?
Typical of the anti smoking lobby, make up the facts to suit your cause.
'All' smokers are litter louts now are they?

Of course the anti smoking fascists were so keen to ban smoking indoors,
they didn't plan on providing bins for smokers outside -

even if there is a bin its not used

now they are
whinging about the litter FFS. Comes under the heading of 'No ****
Sherlock'.

this is just wasting bandwidth, I'm out as the Dragons would say

--
Kevin R
Reply address works