Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Code question on generator grounding

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:54:16 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote Re Code question on generator grounding:

Get the model and make of your panel and do a search on "{make} {model}
interlock" The results will give you an idea of how the manufacturer of your
panel wants the thing to work. You can then either find the best price on
the "approved" device or, as I did, fashion your own.

Thanks for the detailed description. I can easily visualize the
"field" modification that you made. Very creative. Nice going.