nuk

Default Dewalt DW735. . .

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:10:20 GMT, Lee Gordon wrote:
I hear its all a rumour to jack up their share prices so Leon can sell :-)

I have a friend who has one in his possession. (He sent me a picture which
I would post but binaries are a no-no in this group, aren't they?) You'll
be able to read his report in a national publication but not before the tool
is officially introduced. I believe that will be in November. Here is what
he related to me about it: "This bad boy has two speed settings (high-speed
for material removal, low speed for finish planing), 3-blade cutterhead,
integrated chip blower, automatic cutterhead lock, 13" capacity."

If you really want to post pictures, I believe thats what
alt.binaries.pic.woodworking (I think thats the right group) is for.
Just post back here w/ the title/subject the pictures are under, and
(most) everybody is happy

nuk

--
I know more than enough *nix to do some very destructive things,
and not nearly enough to do very many useful things.