Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: It's no longer a mystery

On Sep 8, 12:17*pm, "Dave in Houston" wrote:
A few of you may be too young to remember Woodstock.

* * *It is no longer a mystery.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

Dave in Houston

That Youtuber made me laff.

Just totally full of excellence. Thanks for that.

7 of us headed for Woodstock in an Econoline van and we were well on
our way AND we were well on our way and were turned back at the US
border in Niagara Falls.
So, in a stroke of brilliance, my buddy drove us north to the Lewiston
border, where the border man looked at his watch and said: "You guys
made good time all the way from Niagara Falls..and NO, you're not
getting in."

In retrospect it was a good thing that they didn't even bother pulling
us over into secondary to search us....

..