Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
dennis@home wrote:

Not my figures Dennis. The taxation income from smokers is an
indisputable fact. Even you can't argue with that. It's in excess
of £7 billion.

The figure of £1.5 billion is the 'official' NHS figure for
treating 'smoking related disease'. Bearing in mnd that they
include every possible thing that could plausably be caused by
smoking and are wildly exagerated. Do the math.

As I said, refuses to add in anything not in the NHS budgets.
The NHS doesn't treat disabilities so they are not in the NHS
budget. The NHS pays to amputate a smokers legs but it doesn't pay
the maintenance costs of that smoker later, that 20 year cost comes
from other sources which we tax payers have to foot the bill for.
Do the math, if you dare.

I'll type this slowly Dennis, so you can understand. The figure of
£1.5 billion isn't mine, its the figure quoted by the NHS for
treating 'smoking related disease's' so they include everything
smoking related. I haven't refused to add in anything, I'm just quoting
the official
NHS figures.

See, just as I said.
refuses to add in the true costs because he wants to believe smokers
contribute more than they cost even when it is clearly untrue.

Sigh OK Dennis, font of all knowledge & wisdom, how much does all the
other stuff the NHS has forgotton cost then?

I can't refuse to add in the true costs you ****wit because the NHS don't
say there are any.

So, tell us what it all costs Dennis. You must know surely?

What did you post earlier about another poster getting personal and chucking
insults because he was losing the argument?
You really are an arsehole.
I have been civil with you but an arsehole like you just doesn't like it
when you are shown to be wrong.
Why don't you book a one way ticket to Switzerland and put us all out of
your misery.