Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Hose clips at Aldi on thursday

"EricP" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:04:29 GMT, "George"
wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
.com...
George wrote:
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_7115.htm

Thanks George I've been waiting for those to come back in. Bloody good
value.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I know but I've no need to buy more,bought 2 boxes last year.

Cant for the life of me see what can go wrong MrP? unless you have hands
like a hammer? these are no different than those sold individually at a
high
price.

None of them would tighten George. I looked a right idiot when I
dished them out one weekend to two neighbours doing car work. One
found they slipped immediately and the other tightened them but it
failed on his way home from work the next day. Trying to tighten them
just caused them to slip the thread and open one notch.

These replies are interesting. I don't know if we need any but I'll tell
Spouse of others' experiences, he's very enthusiastic about Aldi/Lidl
products because the ones we've had have been excellent.

Mary