Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

dennis@home wrote:

Not my figures Dennis. The taxation income from smokers is an
indisputable fact. Even you can't argue with that. It's in excess
of £7 billion.

The figure of £1.5 billion is the 'official' NHS figure for treating
'smoking related disease'. Bearing in mnd that they include every
possible thing that could plausably be caused by smoking and are
wildly exagerated. Do the math.

As I said, refuses to add in anything not in the NHS budgets.
The NHS doesn't treat disabilities so they are not in the NHS budget.
The NHS pays to amputate a smokers legs but it doesn't pay the
maintenance costs of that smoker later, that 20 year cost comes from
other sources which we tax payers have to foot the bill for.
Do the math, if you dare.

I'll type this slowly Dennis, so you can understand. The figure of £1.5
billion isn't mine, its the figure quoted by the NHS for treating 'smoking
related disease's' so they include everything smoking related.

I haven't refused to add in anything, I'm just quoting the official NHS
figures.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk