Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Gloat and brag

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 03:11:06 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

Just don't forget to pay your SO back with interest. She let you buy
that
worthless piece of junk, tolerates you wasting your time on it, and
still
remembers your B'day. You got yourself a keeper.

Karl

Damned straight! Women like that don't come along every day.

Mine is much the same. I'm entertaining the idea of buying a HAAS CNC
mill,
used. The boss is encouraging me all the way----I'm the one that's
hesitating. She's been such a great wife that I'm concerned about
spending money that she may need when I'm gone. I'm 13 years older than
she
is. If things continue working well, she's going to pass my
probationary
period. Been married 31 years now, she's getting close. :-)

Harold

We've been living our separate lives together for 46 years today.
Working in construction supervision, I was seldom at home for any
length of time until I retire in '94, so she had to be pretty much
self sufficient.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Happy anniversary, Gerry. Many more, too!

If you're anything like me, she's a good woman to have put up with you for
all those years! :-)

'94, eh? Must have been a good year to retire. I did the same thing, a
few months shy of my 55th birthday.

Harold