Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam@aol.com is offline

Default Dishwasher Mount to Granite?!?!?!?!?!?

Be careful - you may need to pull it out for repairs someday.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:08:18 -0700 (PDT), infiniteMPG
wrote:

I used latex caulk to adhere the metal tabs to the underside of the granite. *This has held for 8 years now.

Hey Dee, great suggestion. I didn't think of that and since it's
really no load on the screws that would probably work best without
damaging the granite. I might step up to something a little more
industrial then latex caulk but the idea is perfect!

Thanks!