Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Roland HP-860 electronic piano has HUM

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:13:16 -0700 (PDT), "Josh9.0"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try here for your data sheet
http://www.alldatasheet.com/view.jsp?sSearchword=STK025

Thanks, but I've been there b4 and all I find is other parts. EG: a 3
pin MOSFET.

Is there a sci.electronics.organ.repair or similar group?

Did you see my other post?

The datasheet for the STK032 should be appropriate. The STK032 appears
to be a higher power pin compatible version of the STK025.

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.co.kr/datas.../datasheet.pdf

BTW, I would disconnect the input to the STK025, before the coupling
capacitor (negative terminal), and ground it. That should confirm
whether the noise is being generated in an earlier stage.

If you need to purchase an STK025/STK032/STK036 (unlikely, IMHO), then
they are available from "sales at starcomponents dot com dot au". Cost
is AU$27.50 plus $3.30 postage (the STK036 is actually $1 cheaper). It
may be an idea to buy a spare anyway, as Sanyo has obsoleted these
devices long ago.

- Franc Zabkar